SyDkit is a free software application from the Network Monitoring subcategory, part of the Network & Internet category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2010-07-16. The program can be installed on WinXP, WinVista, WinVista x64, Win7 x32, Win7 x64, Win2000, Windows2000, Windows2003, Windows Vista Ultimate, Windows Vista Ultimate x64, Windows Vista Starter, Windows Vista Home Basic, Windows Vista Home Premium, Windows Vista Business, Windows Vista Enterprise, Windows Vista Home Basic x64, Windows Vista Home Premium x64, Windows Vista Business x64, Windows Vista Enterprise x64.
SyDkit is designed to manage network infrastructure, small and medium organizations.
- Monitoring the network devices. This moment only used ping, access ports for tcp added later;
- Scripting engine to perform routine operations, such as backup config from cisco or automatic login to any device;
- Built-in telnet client;
- Built-in utilities ping, tracert, whois, lancalc own development;
- Ability to connect to the device in 2 clicks on a pre-configured connection script;
- Store an unlimited number of schemes, the ability to quickly switch between them;
- Removal of statistics on SNMP, while the prepared set of parameters, and later add a separate configuration;
- Storage RDP logon scripts on the server;
- Built-in TFTP client with the unfolding of received files in folders;
SyDkit (version 0.6b) has a file size of 2.83 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 58 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.